Stepping up or stepping out…
Step on in and talk with us... As an afterhour's candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will provide much needed support to your day time colleagues. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team hitting their targets both in quality service and revenue. Part time evening hours and perhaps the odd weekend would make this ideal for someone looking for that sort of flexibility
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant…….
- Contributing thoughts to a targeted sourcing campaign
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Regularly catching up with candidates during and after the application process
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Customer Service , Multi-tasking and Administration experience
- Team focused attitude
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
- Recruitment experience a bonus but not essential
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and seeing them thrive. Coming to work with a positive team while you support others in their job search is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with the gratitude and happiness of those you help, not to mention a competitive remuneration package and all the perks of working for a large NZ company.