We are currently on the hunt for staff to join our client working on construction sites around Christchurch. Ideally you will have experience on commercial and residential sites, carting building materials and moving scaffolding equipment.
We are willing to put the right staff through Site Safe courses if you do not already hold your Site Safe ticket.
This role is Monday to Friday, 7am - 4pm with the occasional Saturday shift, as required.
This position requires you to:
- Have reliable transport (Class 1R license or above)
- Previous labouring experience is preferred
- Must be able to provide 2x professional references
- Clean criminal history
- SiteSafe ticket is an advantage
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg repetitively
- Our commitment to our client and staff means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
What to do next:
Apply online NOW with an updated CV! For more information contact us on 03 374-9176
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles