AWF is looking for a digger operator to assist our client who is working within a vineyard to clear rocks in between the established rows. This requires someone to operate a 5-tonne digger and requires a class 1 WTR licence.
Our client operates in the civil sector and is always on the lookout for staff, they have a vast selection of work available, there is an opportunity for you to showcase your skills and the possibility of developing your civil career.
Who we're looking for?
We are seeking someone reliable, who's practical and has some digger experience or relevant skills.
Some of the key skills we're looking for are;
- Experience in operating a 5-tonne digger, or suitable for someone wanting to gain more experience.
- Good time management as you are working alone with the truck driver.
- Take pride in your work and is careful with machine work.
- Be physically fit as some manual labouring work will be required.
If you have skills in any of the above we'd be delighted to talk further with you.
Skills can be taught and our client is keen to grow people to their full capacity, however to do this they need people who are able to work well within a team and who're able to work with a variety of people. To be successful in this role you'll need to be able to communicate in English well with (both your peers and also at times with customers) and be willing to listen to the experience around.
In addition to the above you'll also need the following.
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks, including drugs, alcohol and criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable work references
If you fit the above and are keen to take on this opportunity, then don't delay apply now!
You can apply by clicking "apply" below and attaching your current CV, or by emailing your application to email@example.com or if you'd like some further information then give us a call on 021 711227.
Unfortunately due to COVID alert level 2 our office is by appointment only so no applications can be taken in person, however our recruitment service can still proceed under strict hygiene practices at level 2.