We are currently seeking an experienced Yard Person for a busy concreting warehouse based in Hornby.
The successful applicant will be a safety conscious team player, proactive, flexible with good communication skills, and the proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment & will ideally have worked in the concreting industry and have a sound understanding of tools and machinery.
The job involves:
- Maintaining deliveries in and out of warehouse
- Retaining the warehouse in a clean, tidy and orderly fashion, presentable to the public, clients and staff
- Maintaining the working operation of machinery and tools, arranging servicing and repairs
- Conducting weekly and monthly inspections
- Maintaining the companies asset register
- Electrical testing and tagging of equipment
- This role will also include laboring work
- Be energetic, physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Able to follow instruction, operate safely and work as part of a small team
- Great attitude and excellent work ethic with relevant experience and positive references
- Reliable transport, valid full licence would be an advantage
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online NOW with an updated CV, or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 021-853099 firstname.lastname@example.org