Our client is on the hunt for their next new team member; someone who will bring lots of energy to yard & not afraid of hard work. Ideally you will have familiarity in scaffolding equipment, forklift operation and Class 4 experience.
As the go to Yardman your role will be to ensure the yard is maintained, load & unloading of heavy loads on the forklift & driving of a class 4 vehicle holding scaffolding equipment.
What you'll be doing:
- Loading/Unloading heavy loads
- Yard maintenance
- Class 4 driving
To be successful you will:
- Valid Class 4 Licence or minimum of class 4L
- Valid F endorsement or OSH
- Be able to pass a drug screen - We screen all our employees
- Have a clear criminal history
What you'll get from us:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Full time work with an established company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 0800 522 687
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles