This employer is known for supporting construction companies by providing solutions for form work, shoring and scaffolding projects. Right now, they have an opportunity for an experienced Supervisor to supervise their yard and team of 3. Their site is located in Otahuhu.
What's in it for you?
- Good salary on offer!
- Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm
- 5% of salary should the company hit their targets
- Overtime - anything past 8 hours a day is time & half
- 2 x stock takes per year - chance to earn double time + meal allowance
- Christmas shut down period - 2 weeks
- Good culture with lots of banter
About the role:
- Lead your team by example
- Supervise at of three yard staff to unload & pack equipment as well as monitoring picking accuracy
What you should have:
- Previous managerial experience - you know how to get the best out of your team
- Ability to improve systems and processes
- Forklift license
- Ideally you will come from a similar industry i.e. form work
If you want to work for a company where your voice counts, then this is your role! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.