Our clients in the Central North Island are starting to gear up for the upcoming roading/civil season. We are looking for good keen people to fill a variety of positions. If you have the following skills and endorsements please read on.
- Class 1, 2, 4 and WTR endorsements on your licence
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Concreting experience
This work will be starting to ramp up towards the end of August so we are looking for expressions of interest from now, if you think you have what it takes see below, if you tick all the boxes get in touch.
- Team player, willing to go that extra mile to get the job done and you'll have the ability to work well with others as well as being able to work unsupervised.
- Physically fit, you may need to help out with other jobs around the work site as required.
- Your own reliable transport to get to and from work is ideal.
- You need a clean criminal history and to keep everyone safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You'll be paid competitive rates (weekly)
- We'll look after all the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and two current contactable references, you can either email these to email@example.com or APPLY NOW as below.