We are looking for experienced operators to join our team based in South Auckland. We have multiple opportunities to join one of New Zealand's largest infrastructure projects. In the role you will be responsible for managing and operating machines in earthworks, land development and civil infrastructure. The work will encompass shear earthworks, bulk earthworks, trenching and trimming to final surface levels. Experience in operating machines ranging from 2 Tonne to 80 Tonne would be beneficial.
- You must comply with our zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol on site while being able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must be comfortable working in all weather conditions as you will be exposed to the elements and difficult terrain
- 2-5 years of operating experience is preferred
- Mechanical acumen
- You must be able to work unsupervised with a positive attitude
- You must be able to understand safe work practices pertaining to a civil/earthworks environment
- You must be able to identify, reduce or eliminate any possible hazards in and around your work site
- All applicants must legally be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Whats in it for you?
- Long term on-going work in a great location
- Competitive industry rates that are negotiable on your experience
- Completing one of New Zealand's largest infrastructure projects
For any additional information please feel free to call 0800 522 687 or apply now!