We have an exciting opportunity with a very reputable company here in Hamilton that can offer consistent, full time work with permanent placement opportunities. Monday-Friday work with possible overtime opportunities.
The right applicant will have experience in tig welding and sheet metal fabrication. You'll also be someone who shows determination and motivation to succeed and have a standard in quality work with proven experience.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience - supporting documentation is advantageous
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Pass a pre employment drug screen
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Be a team player
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing, full time work
- Great pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start!
You will also need to:
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.