We require experienced Welder/Fabricators for immediate starts. There are a number of positions available, with new long term roles coming up each week across greater Auckland. Hours are generally weekdays 7am-4pm, and on occasions a Saturday.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Workshop Fabrication/welding
- Structural work -Pipe fitting/welding, heavy beams
- Sheetmetal fabrication
- Conveyor systems
- Truck bodies and many more
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- experience in MIG, TIG and ARC welding in all positions
- Experience with mild steel, stainless and/or aluminium
- The ability to read plans
- The ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Aptitude to work independently or as part of a team
- Ticketed welding certification would be an advantage
- Interested? Call Ankit at Tradeforce on 0800 922 955 or email your CV.