Our client requires MIG welders/fabricators immediately for a casual role at a large transport engineering company.
Any level of experience will be considered however we would prefer candidates that have some on the job welding experience. MIG tickets are not a requirement, however a good attitude and reliability is essential.
To be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- To have proven welding/fabrication experience. (Even better if you have fitting/welding experience)
- To have your own reliable transport
- To be physically fit as some heavy lifting is necessary
- To be able pass a pre employment drug screen
- To have a keen work attitude, great work ethic and punctual
- Good Health and safety awareness
If you think you have the goods apply now.