We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, employing people with varied skills from General Labourers to Class 5 Truck Drivers and skilled trades. Our employers call in new jobs every day, so you're bound to get varied work with a change of scenery on every assignment.
Our client is looking for an experienced welder/assembler to join their team.
To be successful in this role you will have a high standard of welding along with knowledge of appropriate processes and techniques.
You will be working in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is critical along with adhering to schedules and deadlines. You must be reliable and able to work as part of a team.
The hours are Monday through Friday and on occasion Saturdays are required.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Energetic and enthusiastic team player
* Physically fit and strong
* A strong knowledge of Health and Safety
* Have your own, reliable transport -a full class 1 or above is an advantage!
* Be keen and willing to learn
* Have an exceptional, proven attendance record
* Ability to work long hours with a flexible schedule
* Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Have a clean criminal record
* Be able to confidently pass a drug test
* Eligible to work in New Zealand
* Previous applicants need not apply
If this role is for you, send us your CV! If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, call us on 06 870 0310, visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.
|Location:||Hastings, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available