Our clients are looking for welders (both ticketed and un-ticketed) to work in several locations across Auckland with roles to match all skill levels.
Your role will involve:
* MIG and TIG on-site and workshop based welding
* Quality checking
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold valid welding tickets (not essential)
* Have at least 2 years MIG and TIG welding experience
* Have reliable transport and pass a drug screening
What's in it for you?
* Competitive pay rates
* 8% annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
* On-going, consistent work with the chance to go permanent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org today or apply via the online portal.