Your role will involve:
* MIG and TIG welding
* Quality checking
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold valid welding tickets - 2980 + 4711 (Not essential but nice to have)
* Have at least 2 years MIG and TIG welding experience
* Be able to commence work ASAP
* Have reliable transport and would pass drug screening
What's in it for you?
* Competitive pay rates
* 8% annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Sangeeta.email@example.com today or apply via the online portal.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.
Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, AWF is New Zealand's largest employment agency. Every day, over 2,500 men and women leave their homes for work through AWF in a broad range of temporary and permanent roles. They do so to further their careers, to provide for their families, to give their lives purpose. They are the backbone of our industries, the human infrastructure of our country, the glue that holds society together. Without them, much of what we as a nation aspire to would not be achievable. We are AWF. We support the growth and prosperity of New Zealand.