A well established company is seeking an experienced Welder (MIG), based in West Auckland. This role will be varied within their maintenance team to assist in repairs of industrial roller doors used for food manufacturing, transport, retail and infrastructure companies. We need someone who can work not only within a team but also works well autonomously.
You will be responsible for:
- Production based welding of tracks and roller doors
- Reading and interpreting technical diagrams and drawings
- Quality checking your work
- Following relevant health and safety protocols
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous MIG welding experience, current welding certification would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience within a production environment would be beneficial
- Someone who can work within a team and autonomously
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday work - Hours will be 7.00am until 4.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday, kiwi saver contribution and other entitlements
- Dedicated team of consultants to ensure your health and safety is our top priority.
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.