Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
About the role:
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our client's team. This is a part time role working Monday to Friday between 10am - 2pm with the flexibility of working extra hours.
In this role your duties will include recording the weights of recycling vehicles, recording the weight of general rubbish from the public and taking bookings for visitors.
- Customer service experience and be able to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Be health and safety conscious
- Be reliable and well organised
- Be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history
- Provide 2 work references
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
If this sounds like a role you are interested to get stuck into, apply now!