AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are looking for Traffic Control Trainees so you will be gaining on the job experience while getting paid too!. You will be directing trucks & plant onto/around construction and roading sites, managing traffic and co-ordinating with others.
Plus, if you decide you'd like to take your skills (and pay) to the next level (Site Traffic Management Supervisors are always in high demand), we've got the opportunities for you to upskill and gain a qualification in Site Traffic Management (STMS Level 1).
- Ongoing work when you want it with flexible working hours/shifts
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- We'll train you for basic traffic control
Skills & Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also bee drug free.
- Full NZ drivers licence is a bonus
- Valid work visa or residency
To secure your place on our next training course on Thursday 18 October apply now online or vist our office 3 Nelson Street, Blenheim and ask for Nicolle.