AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily.
Our client is currently looking for someone to join their team in Levin with an immediate start. You will be working with a team to service and maintain water reticulation systems around the district. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm. There may be Saturday work involved and some after hours work on an on call roster basis.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a proven work history in civil construction or have an agricultural background
- Be physically fit
- Have a clean Full class 1 licence
- Communicate clearly and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history
What's in it for you?
- Get paid what your are worth
- Immediate start
- The potential to go permanent for the right candidate
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, apply now! We know it'll be well worth your while.