AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily.
Our client is currently looking for someone to join their team immediately. This role is based in Levin with an immediate start. You will be working with a team to service and maintain water reticulation system around the district. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm. There may be Saturday work involved and some after hours work on a on call roster basis.
Ideal candidates will :
- Have a proven work history in civil construction or have an agricultural back ground
- Be physically fit
- Have a clean Full class 1 licence
- Communicate clearly and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history
What's in it for you?
- Get paid what your are worth
- Immediate start
- The potential to go permanent for the right candidate
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, apply now. We know it'll be well worth your while.