We're looking for labourers to work in the water care industry with a leading company. This role involves fixing leaks, changing water meters, leak detection and understanding different fittings so you will need to be confident or have experience.
This job will start as a temp role with us but if you prove yourself you'll have the opportunity for a permanent role with our client.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving around West Auckland - new locations every day
- Working on establishing, disestablishing, fixing, and maintaining water services (don't worry - you'll get training)
- Logging jobs & keeping records on a mobile device
- Physical work - digging trenches
- Confident or have prior experience
- A full drivers licence, minimum class 1 (class 2 an advantage)
- 2 references, clean MOJ, be able to pass a drug screen
- Eligible to work in New Zealand
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity
- Training for the right candidate
- Well above minimum wage - great rate for entry level role
- Rewarding work
Apply now or contact our Civil and General Branch on 0800 522 687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org