We have full time labouring roles available with one of New Zealands largest water care companies in the Civil Industry. With huge opportunities to upskill and gain qualifications this is an amazing opportunity to get into the booming New Zealand civil and water care industry. We are looking for people who have experience in the water care industry, hold current WTR endorsements or have the desire to move into the civil industry.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates processed weekly
- Temporary to permanent oppottunities
- Career development and training is provided
- Onsite parking
- Full time 50+ hours a week
- Being part of a great team
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Full Class 1 licence
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
- Desire to succeed in a booming industry
- Traffic Control Level 1 (Preffered but not mandatory)
If you want to be a part of a leading recruitment agency in New Zealand please apply now! Alternatively you can email you CV to Melissa at email@example.com or call 021 798944 for a confidential discussion.
Due to health and safety all sucessful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen. All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.