AWF are looking for a experienced Warehouse-Yard Assistant to join our team at one of NZ's well-known Car Parts Company based at Glenfield.
The person will be helping the team in their warehouse and dismantling yard. The duties will include but not limited to, dismantling of cars and components, operating a forklift, container unloading, stock preparation for customers and sales staff.
The work is Monday-Friday from 08:00 am - 05:00 pm. 40 Hours a week.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Current Forklift Licence
- Mechanically minded person from an automotive, mechanical or scrap metal background
- Physically fit and strong - can lift 20kg repetitively.
- Be mature and responsible to work unsupervised and also part of a small team.
- Keen and have a good attitude.
- Reliable and not afraid of hard work.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working