Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor looking to take on your next challenge? We have the role for you and we would love to hear from you!
Our client, located in Mount Wellington is looking for a superstar supervisor on a full-time ongoing basis Monday-Friday. Our client is a global market leader manufacturing electro-pneumatic and industrial automation components.
As this role is a supervisor role, you will lead and develop the Warehouse team. You will have proven experience in a warehouse and people management role. Through this role, you will be required to maintain a high level of service to both internal and external customers, work hands-on as part of the Warehouse team.
Still want to know more….
Your duties will include:
- Working in a supervisory role leading a team, focusing on Health and Safety in the workplace
- Maintain a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Pick/packing orders
- Replenishing stock as required
- Moving products throughout the warehouse using a forklift
- Completing stock takes
What's in it for you:
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Friday
- Competitive weekly wages or salary to be negotiated based on experience
- Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, ACC Cover
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work with a global market leader
- Variety and fast paced environment
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient Mount Wellington location
- Experience in a complex warehouse environment required
- 3-5 years proven ability to give direction and lead a team by example
- Current counterbalance and high reach forklift licences
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with previous experience in Microsoft suites
- Health and Safety focus
- Reliable transport
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or email email@example.com with the subject "Warehouse Supervisor - Mount Wellington"
So what are you waiting for, apply now!
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.