As a leading provider of healthcare equipment solutions, Cubro exists to help New Zealanders live better quality lives. We are looking for talented people to join our team and enhance the quality of lives. Our core business involves working with Aged Care providers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and public and private hospitals.
Our team are open, honest characters who are self-managing, continuously learning individuals that firmly believe there is no 'i' in team. Watch our Cubro team in action: Cubro - Our People.
You will have a flexible, can-do attitude focused on supporting our team across general warehousing tasks and duties. This includes inwards and outwards goods processing in an accurate and timely manner. With your commitment to continuous improvement and previous warehouse distribution experience, you will be an honest and loyal team player ready to be part of a high performing team.
What will your day look like?
- A hands on role for someone who enjoys being accurate and thorough, on their feet picking, packing, and dispatching
- Assembling products as part of the overall process of distribution
- Inspecting products being handled to ensure accuracy of both product and documentation
- Ensuring warehouse presentation is of a high standard
The position is full time between the hours of 6.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
What we are looking for, your skills and experience
- A self-directed, practically skilled person able to learn and obtain product knowledge
- Previous experience in warehousing, dispatch or trade role
- A good work ethic, reliable and independent
- A OSH forklift licence or eagerness to obtain one
What's in it for you?
You'll get to work in a progressive company that continuously improves, and truly believes in its purpose of enhancing the quality of lives of others.
We offer wide range of benefits including competitive remuneration, onsite gym, a free lunch produced by our in-house chef (yes, you heard right), an active social club team providing regular events, and a personal development plan which includes ongoing training and career progression.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please click the "Apply" button to submit your CV. Please direct all enquiries to Lara Evans - 021 246 6017 - email@example.com
Please note, a pre-employment drug test and Ministry of Justice report will be required as part of the recruitment process.