We are pleased to be partnering our client in their search for a Warehouse/Distribution Team Member at their East Otago site. They are a nationwide organisation that produces food products which are packaged and distributed across NZ. They are good at what they do, and their distribution centre and network is an efficient and well-run operation. They are a significant employer within the region and offer long term stable employment and great working conditions.
They are looking for a team member to join their busy distribution centre. Your day will be varied and busy, and as a team you will efficiently and safely move a serious amount of product! Your days of work will be Tues -Sat and hours 6.30am - 3pm.
Your daily tasks will cover things like:
- Forklift operation - loading and unloading trucks; and moving products in the warehouse
- Wrapping product including pallets
- Pick and packing orders
- Data entry
- Liaising with truck drivers
- Manually handling product
What we want from you:
- A commitment to your team and meeting your daily target
- Reliability, and a proven record of employment
- Previous warehousing experience is a bonus
- An OSH, F endorsement and forklift experience
- Great communication skills, and some computer literacy
- A can do attitude and a good level of physical fitness
What our client can offer you:
- Long term stability
- Career advancement
- Transport from Dunedin if required
- A good starting hourly rate
- A cohesive team environment
If it ticks your boxes, and you can add to their operation, we want to hear from you! Apply online NOW.