We are looking for experienced Warehouse Assistant to join one of our client who is New Zealand's leading supplier in homeware market.
The work is Monday to Friday. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
As a key member of our Warehouse team, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and processing inwards goods.
- Consolidation, Transfers, Replenishing and Restocking Products.
- Devanning and loading Import/Export containers.
- Assisting with two-man deliveries
- Completing regular cycle counts
- Pick/pack including quality control of furniture pieces and more.
Our ideal person will be highly organised, with great attention to detail, flexible in their attitude and enthusiastic in their work habits. They will also have an excellent command of the English language and be computer literate. We need a logical thinker who can work under pressure, manage their own workload effectively, multitask and meet tight deadlines. As heavy lifting is required in this role, our person will need to be fit and healthy too.
To be able to hit the ground running, you will need to have at least 3 years' experience working in a warehouse, ideally with a focus on inwards goods. Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a fork lift licence. A current MPI accreditation would also be advantageous.
This position is deemed a safety sensitive position and will require the person to complete pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.