The Role will include:
- Loading and unloading of trucks with a Counterbalance Forklift
- Handling and loading bulk bags including 20-25 kgs bags of fertiliser
- Maintaining Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Ensuring that the warehouse, machinery and equipment is kept greased, clean and tidy
What's in it for you?
- $20 per hour
- Day Shift: 8am - 4.30pm with flexibility, Monday to Friday.
- 4 week assignment with the possibility a further 4 to 8 weeks
- Working for a national fertiliser supplier to the commercial sector.
To be successful you will need:
- Able to travel to Pukekohe (South Auckland)
- Flexibility with work hours is a must as you may be required to start earlier and work later based on production requirements.
- Good numeracy and literacy with the ability to follow instructions.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Physically fit and motivated to work
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Reliable transport and able to start immediately
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.