We are looking for an experienced Store person/Warehouse person to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known companies. Our client is based in Mount Wellington and they market medical products and services used in the home.
The work is Monday-Friday with the occasional Saturday, depending on amount of work. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable. The payrate for this role is $19.75ph
The role of Store person/Warehouse Assistant will be Pick Packing, moving stock around the warehouse using Counter balance/Reach, Using RF scanners, loading / unloading and other general warehousing duties.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Current Reach / Counterbalance..
- Experience in a logistics or warehouse role.
- Previous manual handling experience.
- RF Scanning Experience
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good communication
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.