Hello, Kia Ora, Talofa, Mālō e lelei, Namaste, Ni Hao, Salaam.
Tried of doing the same old warehouse job? You think you can do more?
AWF are looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator for our client who is one of the leading suppliers of heavy truck, bus and trailer parts. The client is based out in East Tamaki.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow
- Manage your own desk
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work autonomously
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Start time: 07:30 am till 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
The job includes liaising with customers, following up orders for customers, record keeping, data entry and stock reconciliation and reporting.
General duties will include:
- Sales Support - Providing sales support to the General Managers and the Field Sales Representative.
- Product Receipt and Reconciliation - Making sure products are unpacked and accurately reconciled with documentation upon arrival.
- Preparing Products for Sale - Making sure parts are repackaged if required, labelled and part numbers are assigned.
- Sales Administration - Completing Sales documentations, making sure Order numbers are captured and generating Invoices to the customers.
- General Duties - Take care of day to day warehousing admin duties.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Previous warehouse admin experience.
- Good computer knowledge - Capable of processing invoices and updating stock.
- Physically fit as some of the products are heavy.
- Full Class 1 Licence (Preferred - Or Restricted at a minimum) to deliver products when required.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Good customer handling skill to liaise with the customers and sales team.
Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.