We seek experience in the following experience and person;
* Experience in handling basic vehicle repairs, maintenance, COFs, under taking various works from small cars to 32 m trucks
* Diagnosing faults, skilled in undertaking various maintenance duties and working to deadline
* Computer literate and a fast learner to manage the companies servicing and COF schedules
* Hold a full NZ class 1 and 2 licence (F endorsed would be highly advantageous, not essential)
* The ability to work as part of a team, positive and good communication skills
* Seeking long term stability and a career
The role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The company have all the 'tools of the trade', however, as an experienced mechanic, you will also have your own kit to bring! The working environment is clean, well maintained and complete with a pit and hoist in their onsite panel workshop.