Licensed for 100 children, they are a large and spacious centre with rooms and adjoining playgrounds catered to each age group. They have extremely stable and long standing staff (most of their staff has been around for 7 years). Their team environment is what makes this centre such a great place!
What's in it for you?
- Inspiring and supportive Centre Manager
- Competitive hourly rate
- A team environment that makes you excited to work every day!
- Professional mentor to assist with registration
- Extremely low staff turnover
- Large, spacious and airy centre
- Individual playgrounds to suit each child's abilities
- Well-resourced centre
- Parking onsite
- Permanent full time work - hired directly by the centre not AWF
- 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 7am - 6pm
- Inclusive and belonging philosophy
- Opportunity in future to switch rooms.
- Level 7 qualification (or NZQA equivalent) in ECE or Primary
- 3rd year student, provisional or fully registration
- Passionate about early childhood education
If you're looking for a centre where you'll want to stay for the long run - then look no further! Click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org