If you're looking for company that lives up to its reputation then look no further. As the biggest player in NZ oil and gas industry they are known for the value they place on their employees. They do what they can to attract, maintain and develop top talent - just ask any of their 300+ staff. Right now they have an opportunity for a Turnaround Contracts Manager to join their premises on a two year fixed term basis.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary on offer
- Secure, stable employment for the next two years
- Working with one of the safest and reliable refineries in the South Pacific
- Great lifestyle! Hunt, fish, farm, after work swims - its all at your doorstep
- Fantastic team culture - people tend to stay!
About the role
- Work with the turnaround team to ensure great value contractor engagements to deliver safe, quality and on time works for turnaround programs
- Cover both February 2020 & March 2021 turnaround
- Manage all contracting activity as well as providing interrogation on all pricing and estimates as well as supporting the cost management of the turnaround
- University graduate or extensive commercial experience in engineering & construction
- Minimum 7 years procurement and quantity surveying or estimating experience
This is an amazing opportunity for a skilled and motivated individual to work with a company who are proudly growing the nation's economy.
If you are keen to become a apart of this apply now! For a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org