Kick start your career!
We are looking for skilled and safe truck drivers for an immediate start.
We have one of New Zealand's major civil and construction companies seeking experienced Truck Drivers for the up coming summer roading season and beyond.
This is a great opportunity for drivers looking to get a foot in the door with an iconic company. With projects spanning the Wellington region they have plenty of work and plenty of hours on offer to the right candidates.
We are looking for people with one or more of the following;
- Class 2 license and experience
- Class 4 license and experience
These roles often lead to full time contracts with the client for the right people.
You will have:
- Clear plant operator experience
- The appropriate license for the role
- A demonstrated history of reliability
- The right to work in New Zealand. (Citizenship, residency or valid work visa)
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test (and any subsequent random or post incident test.
- The ability to work within safety policies, and guidelines
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good attitude
- The ability to multi-task, including carrying out general labouring duties
Preferred but not essential:
- Road Ranger Gearbox experience
- The ability to supervise other staff
- Asphalt experience
- Constructsafe passport (we can do this for you in house)
- Traffic Control ticket or similar
You will be paid weekly at a competitive rate. We will look after all the paperwork so that you get holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will be working with people who respect the skills that you bring to the job and who will help you progress your career.
If you think you are the right person for the job, apply online or call us on (04) 473 9915 today.