Our Client is the leading provider of self-serve vended luggage carts, electronic lockers, commercial strollers and massages chairs, as well as other passenger and guest services at more than 1,200 transportation centers, shopping centers and entertainment facilities worldwide.
The person will be responsible for removing advertising panels from baggage trolleys and at the same time replacing any broken handles. (Training will be provided).
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Free parking space.
- Great access to shops as you will be working inside the Auckland airport.
To be successful you will need:
- Should know how use power tools to remove screws, fixing and replace again.
- Good level of physical fitness, with ability to lift up to 30kg using safe practices.
- Responsible & mature work ethic report for scheduled shift on-time and ready to work.
- Ability to pass necessary background and airport badging requirements.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.