We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988.
We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated with people who are the backbone of our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
We are currently looking for a Dispatch Coordinator to join a global company who delivers freight forwarding, end-to-end transport services and comprehensive logistics solutions to customers operating in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be:
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment.
- A positive team contributor with the ability to work independently if required.
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture.
- Be committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety.
- Drug Free and able to pass a drug screen.
- Able to complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions.
- You will be paid weekly and at competitive rates including Kiwisaver and 8% holiday pay entitlement.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If this sounds like you please apply NOW or call us on 0800 88 88 60 ext 251 to discuss.