This is a great opportunity for Beginner Traffic Controller to kick off the new season and work for our client who has secured a number of projects around the Wellington region. You will need to be a forward thinker, a problem solver and able to meet deadlines.
Full training will be provied with a course date set for you to gain your license. If you have excellent attention to detail, a responsible attitude towards workplace health and safety, work well in a team or alone, are reliable and take pride in your work, then we need to hear from you.
What you will need:
- Have two contactable work references
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have your own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Be eligible to work in New Zealandq
You will get the following in return:
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We will look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to.
- Work with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table
- Be part of a company that looks after people. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us at the Wellington City office on 0800 88 88 60.