Our client will
- provide a stable and safe working enviroment
- guarantee a minimum of 40 hours per week plus overtime and other benefits,
- competitive remuneration
- modern quality plant and equipment
- excellent career opportunities ( this position is a steppoing stone to becomming a Road Marking Operator)
- able to manage a busy workload?
- committed to Health and Safety?
- comfortable to work a night shift if and when required?
- able to stay away as and when required (accomodation, food and provided with some allowances)
- genuinely interested in maintaining and caring for machinery?
If you thinks this sounds like you give us a call (032140388) or apply online.