Ideally you will have a minimum 10 years Engineering Trades Background.
For the transition accommodation may be offered and an attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
This role is working under the current Manager to successfully train in becoming the Manager.
If you are interested in this role you must also be:
- Prepared to live in Thames or surrounds
- A minimum 10 years experience in General Engineering
- Be a problem solver
- Display strong leadership qualities
- Health and safety focused, for team and personal safety
- Comply with procedures and attend/participate in Health and Safety Meetings and training
- A great team player with a positive attitude and have good communication skills
- Able to receive instruction and complete the tasks set
- Be reliable - on time and committed
- Have a tertiary engineering qualification and demonstrated engineering experience
- Able to pass a drug test, and a clean criminal history
- Must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand or hold a current working visa
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call (07) 863 9316 and speak to Jo to find out more