As a Line Mechanic you will be trained to manage the network and provide solutions that include design, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning, protection, maintenance and operation across electricity transmission and distribution assets. Joining our Coromandel based team; your role will be a Trainee Line Mechanic for the region.
Ideally you will have:
- Current Class 1 full Drivers Licence
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Heavy Traffic Licence
- Flexibility to be available for an on call after hour faults roster
- A strong commitment to safety including sound knowledge of the Safety Manual Electricity Industry (SMEI)
- Safe Practices for Low Voltage Electrical Work
You will need to demonstrate your commitment to Health and Safety, learning and working with pride to produce quality results. You'll also be a strong communicator and a positive team member, able to work alone and hold Health & Safety in the highest regard.
What you'll get in return:
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Experience working with a great team
- Finish each day knowing that you have had a positive impact on your local community
The potential for growth with this company is extensive. We encourage continued learning and offer full training and support to meet the competencies required by our clients.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org