Earn while you learn
Are you actively pursuing a career in horticulture?
Perm role - pre Christmas start
Ongoing growth means my client is looking to include a trainee on their team!
We are not looking for just any trainee, but someone who has a genuine interest in the industry. You have probably done NCEA horticultural courses whilst at school, and you may have even have some post school training.
ON OFFER - the opportunity to become part of a successful horticultural operation where you will receive full on the job training, and for the right candidate the company will fund your training for a Diploma in Horticulture.
As an employer they are committed to your ongoing success and offer long term employment. It's a Monday to Friday role, and a minimum of 40 hours per week (and up to 50 in summer). They are qualified trainers and have a wide range of experiences in the industry.
To be just right for this role
- You will have a minimum of NCEA level 2.
- A restricted or full licence and you own vehicle - they are based in rural south/eastern Chch
- You will have taken previous steps toward working/learning in horticulture
- This is a role that is production orientated, physically demanding, and one that requires a high level of physical fitness
- You will be reliable, dependable, motivated to learn and be the kind of person that can fit into a team.
If this is the role you have been waiting for, and you know you can listen, learn and develop then send your CV to Lisa Edwards at AWF now.
Applications close 15 November 2021.