The opportunity exists to join an international company, to learn the art of commercial explosives and blasting systems. Various industries you may be working for, include underground mining, civil tunnelling, quarrying and construction.
We are seeking applicants who are;
- Good team players with strong work ethics, and a good attitude
- Able to learn and follow processes
- Physically fit and reliable
- Mechanically minded
You also need;
- A full class 1 license - class 2 and 4 would be desirable
- A dangerous goods endorsement would be a plus
Perhaps you are trade qualified in another area but looking for a change of career. You will be trained to set explosives safely. The workshops are based in Drury and Otahuhu. Transport will be provided to work sites from the workshops. This is ongoing work with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge
- Working in different locations around NZ, mainly North Island
- Long term opportunities to work for the company internationally
- Good remuneration package
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued career growth
- This company is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please send your cv as below or call Steve on 0800 922955