TTM Worker (Temporary Traffic Management)
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
We are looking for TTM Worker's to work on local roading projects in and around BOP region as we have plenty work available and traffic management is in high demand. The work consists of working within the Traffic Management space.
For those who are looking to get into this field we provide subsidized training to help kick start your career in Traffic Management. This starts off with a ½ day classroom work ½ day practical assessment, practical mentoring and mentoring sign off.
From there you can progress into a (TMO) Traffic Management Operative. Further into your career you can work towards becoming an (Universal STMS) Site Traffic Management Specialist.
THIS IS NOT JUST A JOB…. It is a great career opportunity.
If you already have your current TC or STMS ticket and you are looking for a change, apply now.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going fulltime work (40 - 65+ hours)
- Competitive and fair pay rates.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- Full Personal protective Equipment (PPE) gear provided.
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same.
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Having a CL2 license is in high demand and is an advantage (but not essential)
- Transport to get to work.
- 2 x Work references.
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- You will be able to work 10 - 12-hour shifts (some with early starts) This is not a 9 to 5 job.
- Enjoy working outdoors - In the sun and the rain.
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Gets on well with all types of people.
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- You are wanting a traffic management career and willing to make your way up through the ranks.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are some easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or free phone 0800 88 88 60 (Press 2 then 4, then 1) Quoting the word "TTM"
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to email@example.com attention "TTM". (Attach a CV if you have one, do not worry if you do not)
Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote the word "TTM" and
what the best time to call you back is.