What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Long hours with overnight allowances if you can work away
- Career development and training provided
- Ongoing roles available
- Great potential to start/build on your career
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Desire to work in a booming industry
- A current Level 1 TC ticket would be advantageous
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in one of the fastest growing industries in New Zealand, please email Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button! We can't wait to hear from you. All applications treated as confidential.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take ride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.
Keywords: Civil construction Junior Infrastructure Entry Level Development Part Time Full Time Casual Labouring Traffic Control TC TCM Traffic Management Roading Roadworks Roads