We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies. Our clients look to us to employ the best of the best and we are looking for licenced traffic controllers who possess a current class 2 licence along with endorsements who also enjoy labouring as part of their duties. Digger experience is a plus!
For these roles you must posses a current traffic control ticket, (ConstructSafe is a plus) and have experience in road works. You will also have a clean driving record and a current class 2 driver licence - endorsements are a plus! Labouring will be part of the duties, so you must be physically fit and have the ability to work flexible hours and be on call during week nights and some weekends. Digger operation experience is also a plus! To be considered for this role you must currently live in Hawkes Bay.
Our ideal candidates will be:
* A current ticketed traffic controller - ConstructSafe is a plus!
* Energetic and enthusiastic team player
* Physically fit and strong
* Posses and display a strong knowledge of Health and Safety
* Have reliable transport and a clean driving record
* An exceptional, proven attendance record
* Ability to work long hours with a flexible schedule
* Have a clean criminal record
* Be able to confidently pass a drug test
* Must be a New Zealand resident living in Hawkes Bay.
* Increase your experience by working with some of the best New Zealand companies.
* We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
If you are a ticketed traffic controller, with driving endorsements and digger experience looking for new opportunities, send us your CV or come by and see us with your CV! We would like to meet you and talk about your qualifications and jobs we have available for you. Licenced controllers with driving endorsements are in demand! Visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today. Any questions? Call us 06 870 0310.
|Location:||Hawkes Bay, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available