Are you looking to upskill and gain your Traffic Control Certificate? If so we have training opportunities coming up which may result in you gaining employment through us - please apply NOW if you would like a place on the course.
A normal day on the job could include:
- Traffic Management duties all over Taranaki.
- Setting up civil work sites.
- Some General Labouring may be required.
- Dealing with the public.
You will need to be:
- Physically Fit and able to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Be able to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Be reliable and motivated.
- Able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.
- Have a strong Health and Safety awareness.
The course will run all day and be held on the 20th March at our premises starting at 8.30am. ConstructSafe will be provided at NO cost to you.
To be considered for this course you will need to have NZ residency or a valid work visa and have an interest in Roading/Civil work.
Please apply online by sending through your CV to us or bring it into our New Plymouth office. Alternatively you can phone Daryl Lilley on (06) 759 8074.