Traffic Controllers / STMS
Not just a job but a career…..Our clients are some of the largest Civil Companies in the Bay. They are all looking for Traffic Controllers (TC) for the new season.
Average working week is 50-60+ hrs per week with some weekend work during peak season. The season is starting, so we are interviewing NOW. If you want to get into TC we have a course coming up which leads to work within the civil TC field.
If you have your TC or STMS tickets already then come in and see us, we have vacancies NOW.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
- Traffic Control (TC)
- CL2/CL4 a huge advantage and in high demand(but not essential)
- Minimum of a restricted drivers license is required
The best part:
- On going full-time work with great hours
- Good pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As an AWF Field Employee you'll get holiday pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll sort your tax.
- Your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided by AWF
- Opportunities for roles to become permanent for the right person
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, call us today.
- Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
- Have passion for doing a good job
- Attention to detail
- Be a team Player
- Show initiative & Integrity
- Be willing to learn
- Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- Have your own reliable transport to site
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Please apply on line with your current CV or come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60