Our Gisborne region has clients needing TC workers and labourers, you can either already have your TC ticket or be looking at starting a career in it. We can help and have opportunities for both skill sets.
Your duties would include:
- Enthusiastic understanding of Temporary Traffic Management to ensure compliance with CoPTTM
- Assisting your team with both setting up and packing down sites
- Comprehensive understanding and the ability to implement relevant health and safety requirements
- General labouring may also be required
- Operating the stop go paddle and directing traffic
- Driving company vehicles from the yard to site (if a full licence is held)
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wages with annual leave, kiwi saver and ACC cover
- Variation of clients to work with to diversify your experience
- Further training and development for the right applicant
- All PPE will be provided before you start your assignment
- A team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Skills & Experience:
- Class one full licence a bonus
- Tc ticket a bonus not required ( we are able to help with training)
- You must be able to pass a preemployment drug and alcohol screen
- You must be able to pass our security policy with no criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, please apply now!!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.