Exciting Opportunity - Traffic Control & Training
- Holiday pay accrued on top of competitive wage rates
- Regular workers entitled to statutory holidays (conditions apply)
- AWF cover any work related injuries
- Ongoing outside work through Summer 2017 and beyond!
- Training certificate provided
Our client has secured a major traffic control contract; this is a great opportunity to start a career in the road working industry. Previous experience is not required. School leavers are welcome to apply, AWF are able to provide specialist training in Traffic Control to those who meet the criteria.
We will take care of all paperwork so that you get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
- Achieve the required traffic control certification for the role
- Learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
- Work with a team of dedicated traffic professionals
- Be supported by AWF during and between assignments
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
You will need;
- To be reliable and able to get yourself to work on time
- To communicate clearly and have a positive attitude
- To be fit and healthy
- To be a team player
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and any on going drug screening that may be required
Preferred but not essential;
- Previous traffic control experience and/or a traffic control qualification
- Drivers license and own transport
If this sounds like your ideal role, apply now!