AWF works with some of New Zealands leading companies in roading and civil construction. Whether you have recently completed the qualification or have years of experience, or you would like the opportunity to become a traffic controller we want to hear from you, .... if you meet the requirements as below.
A normal day on the job could include:
- Traffic Management duties all over Taranaki.
- Some General Labouring may be required.
- Dealing with the public.
You will need to be:
- Physically fit and able to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Be able to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Be reliable and motivated.
- Able to pass a drug screen and have a clean criminal history.
- Have a strong Health and Safety awareness.
As our employee you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
If you want to grow your skills, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it! To be considered for any training you will need to have NZ residency or a valid work visa and have an interest in Roading/Civil work.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you think this is appeals to you, please apply online or call into our office at 164 Courtenay Street New Plymouth asap.