Traffic Controllers wanted!
If you have a passion for the civil industry you've come to the right place! We are currently looking for people who are hard working, physically fit, have great communication skills and are willing to learn to come and join our team for traffic management.
No experience required, we can train you to become a Traffic Controller and help kick start your career. AVAILABLE COURSE August '19 take advantage of this great opportunity!
You will be working on many different projects currently being undertaken around the Hamilton/Waikato area where you'll gain great exposure to the civil construction industry.
What we're looking for:
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit
- Enjoy working outdoors and in all types of weather conditions
- Be a team player
- Have an excellent work ethic & attitude
- Very reliable ( crucial )
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Be available for an immediate start
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references ( essential )
The best parts about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.